Characteristics and benefits:
1. Restrains and kills many kinds of pathogenic microorganisms with its anti-microbial property:
2. A blood thinner that lowers blood cholesterol level;
3. Prevents atherosclerosis and heart diseases caused by the same factor;
4. Protects cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems with its property of lowering blood pressure.
1. People with metabolic disease such as high blood pressure, high blood sure and high blood cholesterol
2. People with chronic infectious diseases such as candidiasis
About garlic: Galic has enjoyed tremendous popularity in Asia and Africa for its culinary value. Modern researches prove the medicinal benefits of garlic due to the broad range of substances it contains, such as alliin, alliinase, allicin, S-allylcyteine, diallyl sulphide and allyl methyl trisulfide. Garlic is also a dietary source of selenium. Crowned as the “smelling rose”, garlic builds a fame which cannot be replaced in modern supplementary realm.
Anti-microbial property: Scientific researches home and abroad show that garlic oil restrains and kills of microorganisms such as bacteria, pathogenic fungus, virus, amoeba protozoon, trichonmoniasis and parasites. Garlic Oil Soft gel Capsules can be used as a natural antibiotics.
Antioxidants: Its role as an antioxidant enables human body to get of the free radicals, which disturb metabolic activities and cause cancer.
Lowers Blood Cholesterol: Garlic oil decreases levels of low density lipids or bad cholesterol, which is helpful for heart disease caused by atherosclerosis. Most importantly, it also lowers the total cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. The chemicals present in it, promote formation of HDL cholesterol.
Lowers blood pressure: Garlic oil acts as a blood thinner and is known to successfully unclog the blood vessels and prevent atherosclerosis. Its ability to make the blood thinner is important for avoiding stroke and thrombosis. Ingestion of garlic oil also helps in lowering the blood sugar levels.
Lowers blood sugar: Oral administration of Garlic oil capsules has been reported to have resulted in a wonderful decrease of blood contributes the peculiar pungent smell of garlic. What this component does is to compete with insulin for insulin-inactivating sites in the liver, which results in no insulin inactivation. Consequently, the free insulin is increased.
Mention Neketa when calling seller to get a good deal